2013 NSW Volunteer of the Year Award Nominations
Nominate an individual volunteer for the 2013 NSW Volunteer of the Year Award. This is the major category and is open to any volunteer who meets the criteria. Under each category, 19 regional winners will be awarded, from which the State winners will be selected. All Regional Nominees will be presented with a nominee certificate at the Regional Ceremonies.
This category includes special judges choice awards for Youth and Senior of the Year.
Nominations for this Award close Friday, 30 August 2013.
Please read the below nomination instructions before completing your nomination.
- Do you want to complete your nomination in multiple sittings? Create a user account, login and nominate. Each time you return, login to continue your nomination. Get full instructions to create a user account.
- Please read the entry criteria to ensure your nominee is eligible for nomination for the 2013 NSW Volunteer of the Year Award.
- Please answer all questions and reread your responses before submitting.
- In previous years, a small number of people have lost their nomination due to a computer problem which caused their submission to fail. To avoid this, firstly create an online account as outlined above. Secondly, please type up and save the answers to the long questions in MS Word and copy and paste them into the form.
- Please provide an email address for the Nominator to receive an Nomination Accepted Email from the Award Manager.
- Please provide an email address for the Nominee for the Award Ceremony invitation to be sent to.
- Please upload Supporting Documentation while completing the nomination form. Please email additional Supporting Documents to Kristin Sinclair, Award Manager (email@example.com) or post to "2012 NSW Volunteer of the Year Award, c/o The Centre for Volunteering, Level 3, 40 Gloucester Street, The Rocks 2000".
- If you do not wish to complete your nomination online, please download the Nomination Form. Please complete and email back to (firstname.lastname@example.org).