2013 NSW Volunteer Team of the Year Nominations
This award recognises the work of a number of volunteers who have worked together on a particular project or program for a legitimate not-for-profit organisation or community group. To be eligible to be nominated for this award, team members must work together on a common project (not a group of individuals working for an organisation). In 2013 the Team Award will be awarded at both State and Regional levels.
Nominations for this Award close Friday, 30 August 2013.
Please read the below nomination instructions before completing your nomination.
- Do you want to complete your nomination in multiple sittings? Create a user account, login and nominate. Each time you return, login to continue your nomination. Get full instructions to create a user account.
- Please read the entry criteria to ensure your nominee is eligible for nomination for the 2013 NSW Volunteer Team of the Year Award.
- Please answer all questions and reread your responses before submitting.
- In previous years, a small number of people have lost their nomination due to a computer problem which caused their submission to fail. To avoid this, firstly create an online account as outlined above. Secondly, please type up and save the answers to the long questions in MS Word and copy and paste them into the form.
- Please provide an email address for the Nominator to receive an Nomination Accepted Email from the Award Manager.
- Please provide an email address for the Nominee for the Award Ceremony invitation to be sent to.
- Please upload Supporting Documentation while completing the nomination form. Please email additional Supporting Documents to Kristin Sinclair, Award Manager (email@example.com) or post to "2012 NSW Volunteer of the Year Award, c/o The Centre for Volunteering, Level 3, 40 Gloucester Street, The Rocks 2000".